Leaving State Government

You should be aware of this information!

  • If you are leaving state government, we provide a "Leaving State Government" brochure of applicable laws located on the right side of this page.
  • You may need to file a Statement of Financial Disclosure. Each officer and each public servant listed in KRS 11A.010(9)(a) to (g) who occupied his position for a portion of a calendar year prior to December 31, shall file the statement within 30 days of his/her termination date.

In case of doubt, the law permits you to request an advisory opinion from the Executive Branch Ethics Commission, 1025 Capital Center Drive, Ste. 104 , Frankfort, Kentucky 40601 (502) 564-7954, FAX (502) 695-5939.